Raw Liberty Experience
An Introduction to Raw Food
If you want to learn more about raw food and how you can easily incorporate raw food into YOUR daily life, join me in my home where you will discover...
- why it is important to incorporate raw food into your diet and how you can include more raw foods in your daily life
- the content of a typical raw kitchen
- how to use a juicer, blender, food processor and dehydrator
- how to fit raw food into your lifestyle, even if you live with a ‘cooked’ family
- how to create a range of delicious raw recipes to take you through a typical day in the raw
You will leave your class not only inspired and motivated, but with increased knowledge about eating Raw Foods and the confidence to make delicious recipes for both yourself and your friends.
- 1 day of teaching from 10.00am ‘til 3.00pm.
- The opportunity to sample all recipes.
- A delicious 3 course Raw Buffet style lunch including a Luscious Soup, Flax Crackers, Carrot Pate, ‘Noodles’ and also chocolate pudding.
- A lovely Raw Liberty Experience recipe pack including all recipes covered on the day.
- A Q and A session where you will have the opportunity to have all your questions answered.
The content of this amazing day is worth well over £100 but when you sign up to this class it’s all yours for just £75 per person.
This class is appropriate for those new to raw as well as those already experimenting with raw food, and those looking for raw inspiration.
1-Day Classes with Lisa Simpson
Always held from 10.00am – 3.00pm
Location: Near Northwich, Cheshire
Sample of Recipes Demonstrated
Purple Passion Juice
Apple Cinnamon Granola
Red Pepper Soup
Carrot pate and Flax crackers
Veggie fajitas with nut meat and sour crème
Thai Noodle Salad
Chocolate Orange Shots
Berry Ice Dream
The class is limited to just 6 places so don’t miss out on the fun!
Want more information?
Contact me... email@example.com
You can pay for your class here easily.
£75 per person